Friday, June 15, 2012

Mrs. Von Poppen's Funny Mushroom Omelette!

Yeah, yeah, here we go. After quite a time... well you know it: The Willma Poppen Project doesn't release tracks each day, but quite rarely. But for all you very patient folks, here is the new song by Willma Poppen. And this time it is produced by the original core team of Willma Poppen, whose members  traditionally will be kept secret. In fact this is the first time after the release of "Popp-U-lism", that the core founders of Willma Poppen did a track together. There was a time, when it all looked like, Willma Poppen would continue as just another solo project by me, Juergen Wolther aka alionsonny, and I am so glad that, once again I managed it to bring that group of very creative folks together to get a track done. And to celebrate that great Willma Poppren reunion, I did not alter to contribution of the Willma Poppen Crew as much as I did when I produced, mixed, mastered the recent Willma Poppen tracks. Instead I glued the parts together like some badly made Frankenstein Monster to preserve as much of the colaborative spirit as possible. May many of such works follow. Maybe we get a Willma Poppen album out someday... would be about time ;)
And here it is, our new song:

No comments:

Post a Comment